Yellow, gold, orange, red, bordeaux, bronze…
Oh no, it’s not the new palette of a famous stylist, they are only some of the colours that you can admire in the Aosta Valley during the foliage period, when nature is the true protagonist and shows us its wonderful autumn colours.
Contrasts spread all over the region: green conifers are mixed together with thousands of shades and create suspended atmospheres, which change every day. Because of their fleetingness they own a unique charme that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Lakes, forests, parks and entire valleys offer some stunning views that seem to be some paintings realised by the Impressionist artists of the XIX century and make us feel strong and overwhelming emotions.
Among the most evocative spots for admiring foliage we can cite:
– the Ferret valley and the Arpy lake, at the foot of Mont Blanc
– the woods in Valsavarenche, right in the heart of the Gran Paradiso National Park
– the woods in Saint-Barthélemy, a tiny hamlet in Nus
– the stroll from Place Moulin lake to Prarayer mountain hut in Bionaz
– beechwoods in Fontainemore
– cherry trees in Torgnon
– the lakes in Mont Avic Nature Park
Charmed? Now you only have to book your stay in the Aosta Valley!